This is an interesting opportunity for someone to work internally repairing and refurbishing industrial woodworking machines within our building. The person appointed will be replacing an existing employee who is shortly retiring.
We are a major supplier of new and used woodworking machines throughout the UK.
Working in our fitter’s workshop you will be responsible for fault finding, repairing and refurbishing industrial woodworking machines. You will need to be able to work using your own initiative and to a high standard.
Previous experience of working in the woodworking industry is needed.
The main responsibilities are to:
· Operate independently within our fitters workshop
· Take full responsibility for repairing and refurbishing machines to a high standard
· Correctly identify spares from machinery manuals and liaise with internal/ external spares and tooling suppliers
· Work in a financially effective way
· Check and test run machines that have been repaired to a standard which is suitable for resale
· Work alongside and communicate effectively with other members of staff
The person appointed will:
Demonstrate knowledge of woodworking machinery having previously worked maintaining & repairing machinery.
Experience of electrics, pneumatics & hydraulic systems would be advantageous
Self-motivated and work to a high standard
Salary dependent on experience however the successful candidate will receive a competitive package with bonus.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE POST PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO email@example.com
If you do not hear back from us within 30 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.